Sub-Bituminous Coal Users’ Conference! Participate in Asia’s Premier
The Asian SBC Users’ Group is THE place to be for power generating companies:
- » Network with hundreds of generating company industry professionals in one place
- » Discover best practices to safely and efﬁciently handle and burn SBC coals
- » Access in-depth industry solutions
- » Experience new technologies impacting the industry
- » Tour PJB’s Paiton coal-fired power plant
EXTENDING CALL FOR PAPER UNTIL MAY 1, 2018
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- » Case studies that highlight successes, equipment modiﬁcation, or operational incidents.
- » Coal handling equipment upgrades and ﬁre ﬁghting procedures.
- » Balance of plant issues arising from SBC use.
- » Boiler tube failure management
- » SBC efﬁciency optimizations
- » Circulating ﬂuidized bed boiler technology.
- » Dry bottom ash system related to SBC
- » Coal Blending Techniques in the coal yard and furnace.
- » Boiler performance, air heaters
- » SBC unit conversion case studies.
INTERESTED IN SPEAKING?
free registration for speaker
Please submit presentation title, brief abstract (description max 300 word) and speaker to
Please Download Call For Paper Brochure: